The Langham

The Langham occupies one of New York City's most prestigious addresses across from The Dakota, and is an elegant landmark within the Central Park West-West 73rd-74th Street and Upper West Side/Central Park West historic districts. Designed by the notable firm of Clinton & Russell and constructed between 1904 and 1907, The Langham set the standard for luxury apartment houses, featuring a distinctive Beaux-Arts design that included generous floor plans augmented by a host of amenities and modern conveniences. Working on behalf of the owner's representatives, GDPC's involvement entailed a systematic inventory of the building's architectural elements and their associated significance for tax purposes.

     Home :: Clients :: Tax Credits / Grants :: Nat'l Register Nominations :: Preservation Planning :: Resource Studies :: Research :: Presentations :: About :: Contact :: Media :: Events
EventsAboutContactPresentations Media Home Research & DocumentationCultural Resource StudiesPreservation PlanningNational Register NominationsHistoric Tax Credits / Preservation Grants Client Representation