The Tarrytown Music Hall

Designed by Theodore De Lemos and August Cordes in 1885, The Tarrytown Music Hall is a spectacular example of Queen Anne-style design and craftsmanship, with interiors that encompass a range of styles dating from the mid-late nineteenth to the early-mid twentieth century. Under the ownership of The Friends of Mozartina Musical Arts Conservatory, it has flourished as one of the busiest theaters in Westchester County while also presenting a host of preservation and programmatic challenges. Working with the organization and its consultant team, GDPC secured $400,000 in matching grant funds from New York State's Consolidated Funding Application (former Environmental Protection Fund) program, enabling the organization to begin a multi-phased rehabilitation project.

 

     Home :: Clients :: Tax Credits / Grants :: Nat'l Register Nominations :: Preservation Planning :: Resource Studies :: Research :: Presentations :: About :: Contact :: Media :: Events
EventsAboutContactPresentations Media Home Research & DocumentationCultural Resource StudiesPreservation PlanningNational Register NominationsHistoric Tax Credits / Preservation Grants Client Representation